Meet Sage Scott, the Everyday Wanderer
Bitten by the travel bug as a preschooler when her family moved abroad for the first time, Sage Scott understands the tremendous benefits of travel. But as a a single mom with four kids, three cats, two dogs, and a mortgage, she also knows that not everyone is in a position to travel the world for a living.
Now settled in America’s Heartland, Sage Scott taps into her experiences growing up all over the United States and Europe. She writes her travel blog with a midlife traveler’s perspective from Kansas City — the Midwestern cowtown affectionately called the Paris of the Plains and the undisputed Barbeque Capital of the World.
Everyday Wanderer readers are educated English-speaking women who are curious about the world, whether close to home or halfway around the world. They have the means to travel — either solo, with a partner, or with other family members — and make approximately 80% of the travel decisions in their households. The content published at Everyday Wanderer appeals equally to Millennial, Gen X, and Baby Boomer travelers.
Popular Articles Published on Everyday Wanderer
At Everyday Wanderer, Sage shares travel advice and recommendations based upon her experiences:
- visiting all 50 US states and Washington, DC,
- living and working in Europe, and
- exploring her own backyard in Kansas City and throughout the American Midwest.
Articles are organized by:
- destinations — like North America and Europe and
- travel themes — like food and wine, museums, and travel planning,
- series — like Everyday Postcards.
Below are a few of the most popular posts published at Everyday Wanderer. Sage is also an expert contributor at TravelAwaits, a travel site dedicated to the 50+ traveler who’s ready to cross a few items off their bucket list.
Popular Everyday Wanderer Articles About the American Midwest
Popular Everyday Wanderer Articles from Elsewhere in the US
Popular Everyday Wanderer Articles About Travel Planning
- 100+ Things Every American Should Know Before Visiting Europe for the First Time
- How to Ruin a Day of Wine Tasting in 5 Easy Steps
- How to Speak Yankee – A Guide for People Who Speak Queen’s English
- Planning Family Travel with a Full-Time Job and School-Aged Children
- Tips to Help You Adjust to Higher Altitudes
For More Information About Working with Sage Scott, the Everyday Wanderer
Connect with Sage Scott via this contact form or by sending an email to [email protected].