Do you have a picture-perfect photograph that showcases your hometown or a recent trip? Here’s how to get it featured on Everyday Postcards:
What you do to send an Everyday Postcard:
- Select a horizontally oriented, landscape photograph that captures the subject well. Photographers of all skill levels are welcome, but the image should be engaging and showcase your travel experience.
- Write a brief statement about your experience. This should be about 50 words, but a little less or a little more is just fine!
- Provide a brief bio and any links you’d like included with your postcard. This is usually a link to a website, but can also include links to your social media accounts, if desired.
- Connect with Everyday Wanderer via at least one social media platform (see the icons in the upper, right-hand part of the screen for a complete list)
- Promote the published postcard on your website and social media including a link back to the postcard and #everydaypostcard
- Add the “featured on” badge or another link to the finished postcard from your site
What you can expect in return:
- The opportunity to review, proof, and approve your postcard before it is published.
- A brief bio and a link from EverydayWanderer.com to your website and up to three social media accounts that you choose.
- The chance to share your hometown or travel experience with others around our big, beautiful world!
Ready to mail your postcard?
Contact me to discuss your postcard image and travel experience today!