Do you have a picture-perfect photograph that showcases your hometown or a recent trip? Here’s how to get it featured as an Everyday Postcard.
How to Send an Everyday Postcard
- Connect with Everyday Wanderer via at least one social media platform. (See the icons at the top of this page for a complete list)
- Leave a meaningful comment on at least one published Everyday Postcard.
- Complete this form to submit your Everyday Postcard idea for consideration.
- Once your image is approved, you will need to write a brief statement about your experience. This should be about 50 words, but a little less or a little more is just fine! You will also need to provide a brief bio and a link to your site.
- After your Everyday Postcard is published, you you’ll be expected to help promote the published postcard including adding a link to your Everyday Postcard from your site.
Tips for Getting Your Postcard Published
- Select a horizontally-oriented photograph that captures your subject well
- Share an image of food, people, animals, architecture, and historic sites in addtion to landscapes
- Understand that photographers of all skill levels are welcome, but the photograph should be engaging, high-quality, and showcase your travel experience
- Submit a postcard idea that can be linked back to a topic that you’ve already featured on your website
- Be patient and understand that approved postcards are published in the order they are received
What You Can Expect in Return:
- The opportunity to review, proof, and approve your postcard before it is published
- A brief bio and links from EverydayWanderer.com to your website and links to up to three social media accounts
- The chance to share your hometown or travel experience with others around our big, beautiful world!
Ready to mail your Everyday Postcard?
Be sure that you’ve followed me on social media and left at least one meaningful comment on a published Everyday Postcard, then complete this form to submit your postcard idea!